- Your portfolios will be due on the day of the exams. Late portfolios will not be accepted.
- You should begin working on your portfolio assignments when they are assigned. I will occasionally spot check to make sure you are keeping up.
- Your work must be neatly presented and organized
- All calculations should be shown completely, with each step a logical progression of what came before. I do not insist on any
particular method, but I do insist on enough steps to communicate
what you have done.
- All explanations must be thorough (that is, do not assume I
know what you're talking about. Explain what you have done as if you
were explaining the problem to a fellow student). Explanations must be
in complete sentences.
- If a problem requires a graph as part of the
analysis/solution, the graph must be
clearly labelled and include scales.
- You must staple all pages of your focus problem. Bear in mind
that not stapling could lead to
pages being lost. If this happens, you will not get credit for the lost